IT professional, in business since 1997
PeoplesoftThe adventure with Peoplesoft started at 2002 on the biggest implementation of CRM in this part of the world - the "Blue Line" for TP SA, the polish national telecom company. I was working for PWC Consolting, then IBM BCS as independent contractor: UNIX, application and Oracle Database administrator and the architect. Now i am a contractor for Outbox, which is using my Peoplesoft skills.
I can do:
- design an architecture of the system, including hardware and software configuration
- configure Your PS, starting from operating system layer, tuxedo domains, web server and database
- tune the whole system: sql queries, non-efficient peoplecode, tuxedo domains, web servers, operating system performance
- troubleshooting and support
- a performance audit for Your peoplesoft system.
- PeopleTools upgrade
For reference, questions etc please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.